29 December 2008

Sovereign Bank, Marshfield


There was my home for most of December:  the lobby of Sovereign Bank in Marshfield, MA.

Not bad, huh?

I mean, if you're going to hole up in a bank for a month, then toasting your biscuits by the fire ain't bad!

I met so many interesting people!  I'll post more about them in the coming days.

And the staff of the bank, Mikki, Patrick, Michelle, Wendy, Rita, Adele, the professor and Maryann... whoops!  Got my mojo workin' there... In any event, the whole staff was WONDERFUL.  What a lovely bunch of people.  It's like banking used to be... They greet you by name, warmly, and with a smile and sincere "How are you?."  And they really try hard to make sure to fix whatever needs fixing.  It's a rare bunch, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments ARE moderated. Please mind your manners!